How can I change my name in Telangana property tax online?
Documents required for Property Mutation in Telangana are below:
- Notice of transfer under Section 208 of GHMC Act, duly signed by both the Vendor and Vendee.
- Attested copies of property documents and link documents.
- Encumbrance Certificate (Latest document to be furnished)
- Non-Judicial Stamp paper for Rs.
How can I change my name in property tax in Hyderabad?
Here is a list of documents that you should keep handy:
- Filled application form for property mutation.
- Copy of title or sale deed.
- Affidavit on stamp paper as suggested by the sub-registrar.
- Indemnity bond.
- Copy of government approved ID such as Aadhaar Card.
- Property tax payment receipt.
How can I change my name in municipal tax bill in Telangana?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How do I change my name on Ghmc?
- MUTATION. …
- ➢ The applicant should submit the relevant documents to the concerned Deputy.
- Commissioner / CSC for Mutation / Transfer of title, which are got registered prior to 01.06. …
- ➢ The Mutation Fee i.e., 0.1% of Market Value shall be paid through Demand.
- Draft in favour of the Commissioner, GHMC.
How do I change my name on BBMP property tax online?
bbmp property tax name change. In your application you must mention that you have obtained your khata certificate (along with khata number) and that you seek the changes in property tax receipts. You must also attach the copy of your khata certificate with the application for BBMP property tax owner name change.
How can I change my name in Telangana?
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NAME CHANGE IN TELANGANA
- 1) Name Change Affidavit Will Help In Same.
- 2 ) Publish Newspaper Advertisement Will do for you.
- 3) Notification In Government Gazette Will Guide You In Same. 4) Need your old Name Id.
How do I change my name on my tax declaration?
Go to the Assessor’s office of the municipality or city where the property is based. 2). Request for TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF TAX DECLARATION. -DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE (DOAS) stamped as received by the BIR.
How can I change my name on property in India?
Affidavit Submission: Get an affidavit prepared for the name change from a notary, mentioning the current name, the new name, current address and reason for the name change (could be marriage, astrology, etc). The affidavit needs to be signed by two persons of gazette officer rank (along with stamp).
What is the cost of mutation?
In states that charge a nominal fee for property mutation, the rate may vary between Rs 25 and Rs 100. In states where charges a higher, at least 1% of the property cost could be charged as property mutation charge. Also note that property mutation charge is a one-time duty.
How do I change my name on my tax receipt?
The list of documents required for getting the name updated in the official records is as below:
- Receipt of the last tax paid on the property.
- An attested copy of the sale transaction deed that is in your name.
- NOC from the housing society.
- Duly filled application form along with your signature.
How can I change my name in electricity bill in Telangana?
These are the documents which you must carry to the Meeseva center for name change in electricity bill in Telangana.
- Consumer No.
- Payment receipt of last electricity bill.
- Attested copy of the sale deed of the property.
- Copy of last tax receipt for the premises.
- Copy of card issued by electricity board (as applicable)
Can we pay house tax online in Telangana?
The GMHC employs different formulae for non-residential and residential properties and accepts tax payments via both online and offline modes. This means that you can make a property tax online payment in Telangana, as mentioned earlier, by simply following a set of instructions.
How can I change my name in birth certificate in Ghmc?
Steps to change name in birth certificate:
- Step 1: Obtain ‘Birth Certificate Update/correction Form’ the municipal corporation office or gram panchayat where your child took birth.
- Step 2: Obtain an affidavit from local notary and approach the officer regarding change of name in the birth certificate.
Is mutation mandatory?
Only the person whose name changes can pay the revenue or property tax. Even as property registration is mandatory in India, mutation is not legally enforceable. Mutation is, nonetheless, important, since it guarantees that all records related to a property are updated with the government.
How can I check my house details online in Telangana?
How to View Registered Document Details Online
- Visit Telangana landrecord website.
- Enter details such as district, SRO (Sub-Registrar Office), book type, the registration year, and the document number.
- Enter the required ‘Captcha’.
- Select ‘Submit’ or you could ‘Reset’ the details provided.