To get started, go up into the right-hand corner of your personal Facebook page and click on the arrow, then “Page in the drop-down box,” and then “Business or Brand.” … Instead, add something like “Realtor” or “Real Estate Agent.” This will help people differentiate between your personal and business pages.
How do I create a Facebook real estate page?
How to Set Up a Realtor Facebook Page in 9 Steps
- Sign Up for Facebook. …
- Create a Facebook Small Business Page. …
- Enter Basic Information About Your Real Estate Business. …
- Upload Your Head Shot and Cover Photo. …
- Enter Business Description, Categories, and Username. …
- Add a Call-to-Action Button.
Can you list real estate on Facebook?
Posting your real estate listings to facebook is easier than you think! Posting to facebook is actually surprisingly easy. In fact, it’s the same way you would post a link to any web page. … That is why many agents use a single property website and they direct all their online traffic to that.
How do I market my property on Facebook?
What to Share on Facebook
- Create a photo album of your home with plenty of great pictures.
- Upload a video “tour” of your house.
- Create a Facebook Note for your property containing relevant information.
- Include a link to a site (such as ISoldMyHouse.com) where people can find out more.
Why Facebook is the best platform for real estate?
Facebook for realtors
A big reason for this is that Facebook’s user demographics represent the target audience for any given real estate business age and income-wise. Beyond being where your audience is likely hanging out, the business features built into Facebook are perfect for real estate businesses.
Do Facebook ads work for real estate?
Yes, Facebook ads for realtors work. The people that want to buy the homes you are selling, or the people that want to find a realtor to sell their home, are on Facebook in higher numbers and for longer periods of time than any other channel bar none.
YES! The average Realtor is 57 years old and has probably spent their career operating in a traditional marketplace without social media. This means that their used to old-school advertising tactics, like billboards, bus benches, cold calls, etc.
What is Facebook property?
A month ago, Facebook announced a major update to the “Property Rentals” section on Facebook Marketplace, launching a new front-end that allows mobile users to search for rentals using a variety of new filters: rental type, location, number of bedrooms, pet friendliness and more. …
How do I target a seller on Facebook?
The 3 Best Ways to Target Sellers on Facebook
- Location targeting: Focus On The Right Area. Use zip codes or Drop a pin on the map to target sellers. …
- Retargeting: Stay Top of Mind Around the Web. Your Website, Facebook, and Instagram Are Just the Beginning. …
- Custom Audiences: Your Database is your bank account.